Q. Where do you ship VE Paddles?
We ship internationally from our factory based in Clevedon, Somerset, UK
Q. How will my paddle be delivered?
A. VE paddles are delivered in protective cardboard boxes, using a trackable service from UPS. Shipping charges are applied as you complete your order. When your order is despatched, you will receive an e-mail with a link to live tracking from UPS with an estimated delivery date.
Q. How much is shipping for my paddle?
A. Standard shipping costs for single paddles:
- UK mainland, highlands and islands - £25
- European Union - £35
- Rest of world - £120.
Multiple paddle orders may require additional charges but we will contact you to advise. Any regional duties or declarations are the responsibility of the purchaser. We are not able to an offer a collection service.
Q. What about International Tax and Duty?
A. For all customers outside of the UK , the website has automatically deducted and displayed retail pricing ex-VAT (UK Sales Tax).
- You are liable for all duties and taxes payable in the country the paddles are shipped to.
- We will make the appropriate declarations and submit commercial invoices with your consignment.
- UPS will contact you for payment of these fees before the consignment is released, it is your responsibility to be aware of and pay these fees.
Q. How long will shipping take?
A. We ship on a next working day service, which depending on location can be as follows:
- UK: Next day on a next working day service
- Most of Europe: Dispatch next day on a 3-4 working day service
- Rest of World: Dispatch next day on a 5-10 working day service
- Please note we are not liable for shipping or customs delays.
For any further queries related to Internatiional shipping please drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org